Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why Basement Theology?

I was thinking about calling this blog Theology 101, but I knew that would be too exalted a position from my starting point.  I am learning about theology from the ground up, as it were.  Hence the name:  Theology in the Basement.

I wish I would have started this blog a good year to 18 mos. ago to chart my journey, ramblings and insights.  But we have to start where we are, so while I was sitting in church this a.m. I decided to begin this blog.  It's not intended for anything, necessarily, other than documenting my own journey.  If something else evolves along the way, that's just life.

1 comment:

  1. I am psyched about your new blog! I'm so happy about the way our family has grown in Christ the past few years, and I'll enjoy reading your thoughts.

    By the way, I totally own the header shot of "repent". I'm glad my drawing in the sand has come in handy!

    ReplyDelete